Work With Us
All positions are currently filled.
Any future job opportunities will be posted here and so please check back in with us soon.
We will also advertise any job vacancies with the Personal Managers Association.
Russell Smith Associates Ltd is a London based talent agency representing artists in theatre, film, television and commercials. We are looking for an entry-level assistant to join the team as soon as possible.
Duties of this administrative position include (but not limited to) liaising with clients and casting directors, answering and fielding phone calls, managing castings, scheduling meetings, editing and submitting self-tapes, attending shows and showcases, updating client CVs, invoicing, scouting for talent, handling representation requests and assisting with social media updates.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Proficient with emails.
- Computer skills (Mac).
- Strong administration skills on Word and Excel.
- Self-motivated, driven, creative, adaptive to change and a flexible approach to working.
- Care for clients/personable manner.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- The ability to work with accuracy, care and discretion.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- Work without prejudice or discrimination.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Passionate about theatre, film and television.
- Skills for editing tapes.
- Dog friendly (we have a Mini Goldendoodle who likes to think she runs the office).
- Experience of working with Tagmin, Spotlight, Google Drive, Google Mail, Apple products, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok.
- Previous Assistant experience.
- A background of training and working in the industry – perhaps having previously worked as a performer.
For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to progress within the Agency.
The duties and responsibilities of this job description are not exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to perform additional duties and responsibilities over and above those defined to meet the needs of the business.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive application process. This position is open to all candidates regardless of age, race, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sex, sexuality, disability, religion or any other basis protected by law.
Salary: Disclosed upon request (full time PAYE).
Location: This is an office-based position in Tottenham Court Road with potential to work from home when required.
Hours: 10:00 to 18:00 Monday – Friday.
You will be required to reasonably adapt to the requirements of the position.
Flexibility is a must to meet deadlines.
This position is now filled.